Some Fort Frances mill workers recalled for maintenance repair
Some mill workers of Resolute Forest Products’ mill in Fort Frances, Ontario are being temporarily recalled.
The workers will be working on a scheduled maintenance repair.
CFOB-News is reporting about a dozen CEP union members are being recalled, and some from other unions. They have been asked to report in early March.
Some Mill Workers Returning To Work (CFOB)
- Resolute cuts 45 jobs in Fort Frances, Ontario
- Reactions to 239 layoffs at Resolute's Fort Frances operation
- New contract for CEP Local 324-6 at Sonoco in Fort Frances
- Resolute Forest Products curtails paper making in Fort Frances for the rest of the year
- Resolute Forest Products extends shutdown in Fort Frances, Ontario
- Letter: Concerns about Abitibi
- Resolute Forest Products appeals tax rate in Fort Frances, Ontario
- Fort Frances mill soon to restart amidst rumours of job cuts