Management changes at Resolute in Thunder Bay, ON
TBNewsWatch is reporting that Doug Murray is no longer the Manager at Resolute Forest Products‘ in Thunder Bay, and their sources say he is no longer with the company.
Management changes are also being reported at Resolute’s Thunder Bay sawmill and in their forestry operations, although the company won’t comment publicly on the changes.
Gary Bragnalo, President of CEP Local 39, told TbNewsWatch that Murray was always very approachable on issues involving the mill, even when the operation went through tough times over the past few years. The mill is currently in the final stages of installing a new condensing turbine to lower energy costs, a project Murray had been lobbying for since 2009.
Doug Murray no longer head of Resolute mill (TbNewsWatch)
- Update on injured workers in Thunder Bay
- Resolute Forest Products temporarily closes kraft mill in Thunder Bay over the holidays
- General Manager of Resolute's Thunder Bay mill promises 300 jobs
- Employee at Resolute's Thunder Bay mill wins $50 million lottery
- Resolute Forest Products planning on a 3rd shift at Thunder Bay sawmill
- Resolute Forest Products plans to build wood pellet plant at Thunder Bay, ON sawmill
- Resolute Forest Products announces construction of new sawmill in Atikokan, ON area
- Resolute Forest Products wants Thunder Bay, ON mill reassessed for tax savings