Tentative agreement reached between CEP Local 1115 and Cariboo Pulp and Paper
A tentative agreement has been reached between CEP Local 1115 and the Cariboo Pulp and Paper Company.
Two meetings will be held tomorrow with the members, with voting to follow.
The Memorandum of Agreement has been posted on Local 1115′s website – view here. The offer includes a lump sum payment of $3750 for all active employees ($500 for students) upon ratification of the contract, with another lump sum payment of $3750 due in 2013.
Wage increases will be 2% in 2014, 2.5% in 2015, and 3% in 2016.
Source: CEP Local 1115
- Update: CEP Local 1115 voted in favour of agreement
- Pulp and Paper Green Transformation Program investments announced
- Seasonal fire restrictions in BC's Cariboo Fire Centre start on Monday
- Forest fire activity is increasing in the Cariboo region of British Columbia
- Fraser Papers retirees launch Victims of Brookfield Association
- Unionized workers of St. Marys Paper schedule meeting to discuss options
- St. Marys Paper workers give the company until January to restart the mill
- Bowater Mersey vote tonight