Fibrek temporarily shutting down Saint-Félicien mill for repairs
The shutdown is expected to last about one week.
This measure has been taken to avoid excessive particulate emissions into the atmosphere and attests to the commitment of Fibrek’s new management to improve the company’s environmental performance.
“We will spare no effort to ensure that Fibrek’s operations achieve the same environmental performance as those of Resolute Forest Products” said Richard Garneau, President and Chief Executive Officer of Fibrek and Resolute Forest Products Inc.
- Fibrek's Board rejects unsolicited insider bid by AbitibiBowater
- Fibrek schedules 12 days of downtime at Saint-Félicien mill
- Pulp and Paper Green Transformation Program investments announced
- Resolute Forest Products plans take-over bid for Fibrek
- Fibrek acknowledge's Resolute Forest Product's unsolicited take-over bid
- Moody's downgrades the world's paper and forest products industry
- Resolute Forest Products announces commencement of formal take-over bid for Fibrek
- Fibrek files Director's Circular rejecting the AbitibiBowater insider bid