Details of the Canfor Pulp Limited Partnerships tentative agreement with workers
Opinion 250 News is reporting on some of the details of the tentative contract being voted on in Prince George, British Columbia this week.
Some details of the tentative agreement with Canfor Pulp Limited Partnership:
- 5 year contract
- signing bonus of $3750 in 2012, and $3750 in 2013
- no wage increases in the first 2 years
- 2% wage increase in 2014
- 2.5% wage increase in 2015
- 3% wage increase in 2016
- contract, if approved, will be effective as of May 31, 2012
Voting is on this tentative agreement is almost complete. Local 9 of the Pulp, Paper and Woodworkers of Canada, who has 425 employed aat the Prince George and Intercon Pulp mills, is voting on the offer yesterday and today. The 450 members of the Communication, Energy and Paperworkers Union Locals 603 and 1133 are also voting on the mirror agreement this week.
Pulp Industry Contract Terms Revealed (Opinion 250 News)
- Tentative 5 year agreement for CEP's workers at Canfor Pulp Limited Partnership
- Crofton PPWC Local 2 votes 'no' to tentative agreement
- Forest workers protest B.C.'s continued export of raw logs
- Canfor Pulp Limited Partnership partners with College of New Caledonia for training opportunities
- Crofton ratification vote scheduled for Saturday
- Forestry town hall meeting in Prince George, B.C. tonight
- Canfor Pulp announces 2 week delay to start up Northwood Pulp in Prince George, B.C.
- Winton Global Lumber's permanent closure announced