Fibrek schedules 12 days of downtime at Saint-Félicien mill
The downtime will begin on June 23.
The measure will impact production by approximately 12,000 tonnes of northern bleached softwood kraft pulp (NBSK). The Saint-Félicien mill’s annual capacity is approximately 375,000 tonnes.
- Fibrek's Board rejects unsolicited insider bid by AbitibiBowater
- Fibrek temporarily shutting down Saint-Félicien mill for repairs
- Pulp and Paper Green Transformation Program investments announced
- Resolute Forest Products plans take-over bid for Fibrek
- Fibrek acknowledge's Resolute Forest Product's unsolicited take-over bid
- Moody's downgrades the world's paper and forest products industry
- Resolute Forest Products announces commencement of formal take-over bid for Fibrek
- Fibrek files Director's Circular rejecting the AbitibiBowater insider bid