Resolute now owns 74.56% of Fibrek
As aggregate consideration for the shares taken up today, Resolute will distribute approximately 135,000 newly-issued shares of its common stock and CAD$2.6 million in cash through RFP Acquisition Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary.
Resolute is planning to carry out a second step transaction to acquire the Fibrek shares not deposited in the offer. The second step transaction will first have to be approved by Fibrek’s shareholders.
Source: Resolute Forest Products
- Resolute Forest Products plans take-over bid for Fibrek
- Fibrek acknowledge's Resolute Forest Product's unsolicited take-over bid
- Moody's downgrades the world's paper and forest products industry
- Resolute Forest Products announces commencement of formal take-over bid for Fibrek
- Fibrek's Board rejects unsolicited insider bid by AbitibiBowater
- Fibrek files Director's Circular rejecting the AbitibiBowater insider bid
- Resolute Forest Products reaffirms its offer for Fibrek Inc.
- Update from Resolute on the status of their offer for Fibrek