Catalyst Paper pushes creditor meeting back another 5 days
The creditors are to meet to discuss the plan of arrangement under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act.
“Our discussions are continuing towards the possibility of amending the current plan of arrangement which would better enable Catalyst to emerge from creditor protection on a stronger financial footing, said Kevin J. Clarke, President and Chief Executive Officer. “The additional time is intended to permit these discussions to be successfully completed.”
The rescheduled meetings will be held at a new location, the Westin Wall Centre, Vancouver Airport, 3099 Corvette Way, Richmond, BC at 10:00 am for unsecured creditors and 11:00 am for the First Lien Noteholders.
It is anticipated that the court date to sanction and approve the plan of arrangement will be rescheduled to May 25, 2012.
Source: Catalyst Paper
- Catalyst Paper posts net loss of $205.7 million in third quarter
- Catalyst Paper skips $21 million interest payment due today
- Crofton Pulp and Paper to revote
- Catalyst board of directors recommends support for recapitalization transaction
- Catalyst Paper files for creditor protection in the U.S.
- Catalyst Paper wants to clarify
- Crofton workers continue negotiations with Catalyst Paper
- Supreme Court of Canada dismisses Catalyst Paper's tax appeal