Global Sticks has restarted production
The Global Sticks plant near Thunder Bay, Ontario quietly resumed operations about 6 weeks ago.
Global Sticks ceased production last November when it ran into financial difficulties, as well as difficulties obtaining a steady supply of high quality birch veneer.
Global Sticks uses birch to make value added wood products – like sticks for popsicles, ice cream bars, corn dogs, paint paddles and tongue depressors.
President Reggie Nukovic said they are still working on their refinancing plans.
- Global Sticks of Thunder Bay, ON seems to be short on cash
- Global Sticks update
- Global Sticks wants a $2 million bailout
- Ontario Minister of Natural Resources clarifies Global Sticks' wood supply issue
- Global Sticks has new business plan, hope to be back in business in January
- Global Sticks working on investor
- Global Sticks in receivership, workers laid off
- Global Sticks workers owed thousands