Closing date pushed back on Lebel-sur-Quevillon mill acquisition
Fortress Paper Ltd. has announced that the parties to the purchase agreement for the previously announced acquisition of the non-operating pulp mill located at Lebel-sur-Quevillon, Quebec from Domtar Inc. have agreed to an extension to the closing date.
Fortress Paper continues to work diligently with the other parties to satisfy all the conditions precedent to closing, and the transaction is expected to be completed in the normal course as soon as practicable.
Source: Fortress Paper
- Resolute Forest Products announces investments in Comtois and Senneterre sawmills
- Domtar enters agreement to sell closed Lebel-sur-Quévillon mill to Fortress for $1
- Fortress Paper ramps up production of dissolving pulp
- Fortress Paper appoints Andre Boucher to position of Chief Operating Officer of Fortress Specialty Cellulose Inc.
- Fortress Paper reports net quarterly income of $12.5 million
- Fortress Global Cellulose signs contract to supply electricity derived from forest biomass
- Joe Nemeth appointed to Fortress Paper's Board of Directors
- Will we see a Tembec - Fortress Paper merger?