VIDEO: Pension Thieves: A Story of Brookfield Victims
Here is a video made by Operation Maple featuring the Victims of Brookfield.
The Communications Energy and Paperworkers Union of Canada (CEP) filed legal actions in February in Quebec Superior Court against the directors of the former Fraser Papers, owned by Brookfield Asset Management.
“Our legal struggle on behalf of the pensioners and workers of Fraser Papers has now begun,” says CEP President Dave Coles. “This is about fairness for retirees and workers who lost almost 40% of their pensions. The directors of Fraser Papers must now be held to account.”
- Fraser Papers retirees launch Victims of Brookfield Association
- Fraser Papers retirees seek legal justice over corporate pension theft
- Court rules against the Victims of Brookfield
- LETTER: Victims of Brookfield
- CEP files legal action against directors of Fraser Papers
- Why the 'Occupy' movement? A true story
- Unionized workers of St. Marys Paper schedule meeting to discuss options
- St. Marys Paper workers give the company until January to restart the mill