Who does Terrace Bay Pulp owe?
The document listing Terrace Bay Pulp‘s creditors is 8 pages long and totals $41,456,859.90 Canadian, and another $1,531,404.42 is owed in U.S. Funds.
The biggest creditor is the Ontario Government at $24,166,666.00
Many of the companies owed are in Terrace Bay and Thunder Bay, Ontario, ranging from chemical companies, to fuel supplies, trucking and transportation companies, office equipment providers, couriers, engineering firms, mechanical equipment, rental, and service providers, logging companies, and local food and accommodation providers.
View the full list [.pdf]
- One killed by explosion at Terrace Bay Pulp
- Update on explosion at Terrace Bay Pulp
- Terrace Bay Pulp should reopen by the weekend
- Terrace Bay Pulp announces 3 months of downtime
- Terrace Bay Pulp will not re-open as scheduled; Mill is for sale
- Terrace Bay Pulp under creditor protection, Mill is for sale
- Terrace Bay Pulp updates
- Terrace Bay Pulp announcement tomorrow?