Canfor unveils new website
Canfor said in a release today that their site has been redesigned to reflect the changing needs of the company and its stakeholders.
“We see a very bright future ahead for sustainable wood products, and our new website marks a first step in positioning the company to support our valued global customer base with the information they need as they meet growing demand for top-quality green products,” said President and CEO, Don Kayne.
Kayne is at the same time launching a new blog, Canfor’s World of Wood, which can be accessed from the website homepage. He will provide insights on Canfor’s initiatives at home and around the world to build recognition of the many merits of sustainable wood use.
You can visit Canfor’s new website at http://www.canfor.com.
- Canfor reports net quarterly loss of $9.6 million
- Logging truck drivers on strike in Fort St. John, B.C.
- Fire at Canfor's Polar Sawmill in Bear Lake, B.C.
- Canfor's Polar sawmill still down after fire
- Canfor to buy Tembec's wood product assets in southern B.C.
- Canfor permanently closes Rustad and Tackama operations
- Canfor retires its crane in Grande Prairie, Alberta
- Canfor reports fourth quarter results for 2011