Resolute Forest Products temporarily closes kraft mill in Thunder Bay over the holidays
The mill will shut down on Friday and is scheduled to restart on January 2, 2012. Paper making operations will not be affected.
A drop in demand is cited as the reason for the downtime.
Local Kraft mill set to shut down for Christmas (TbNewsWatch)
- Update on injured workers in Thunder Bay
- General Manager of Resolute's Thunder Bay mill promises 300 jobs
- Employee at Resolute's Thunder Bay mill wins $50 million lottery
- Resolute Forest Products planning on a 3rd shift at Thunder Bay sawmill
- Resolute Forest Products plans to build wood pellet plant at Thunder Bay, ON sawmill
- Management changes at Resolute in Thunder Bay, ON
- Resolute Forest Products announces construction of new sawmill in Atikokan, ON area
- Resolute Forest Products wants Thunder Bay, ON mill reassessed for tax savings