Kruger’s paperboard mill in Montréal receives FSC® Chain of Custody certification
The certificate, issued by the Rainforest Alliance, an FSC®-accredited organization, authorizes Kruger to feature the FSC® Recycled logo on its products which include 100% recycled white top (GreenWhite™) and brown (Turkraft) linerboard for corrugated packaging, as well as roll wrapping and file folder stock.
“Achieving FSC® Chain of Custody certification is a source of pride for our employees who make every effort on a daily basis to provide our clients with the highest quality recycled paperboard possible, while meeting the highest environmental standards”, said Rob Latter, Vice President, Kruger Packaging.
- Eastern Ontario Model Forest celebrates 10 years for its Forest Certification Program
- Concern over Nova Scotia's final agreement with Port Hawkesbury Paper
- Tembec receives group certification for 1.3 million hectares near Senneterre, Quebec
- Kruger receives FSC certification for Corner Brook mill
- Resolute Forest Products now manages 10.3 million hectares of certified forests
- Resolute Forest Products issues Sustainability Report for 2011 Performance
- Resolute Forest Products increases FSC Certification to 65% of its managed forestland
- Taan Forest achieves FSC certification on Haida Gwaii, British Columbia