Canfor Pulp announces 2 week delay to start up Northwood Pulp in Prince George, B.C.
Canfor Pulp Products Inc., which owns 49.8% of Canfor Pulp Limited Partnership, has announced that the start-up of one line of its two-line Northwood Pulp Mill in Prince George, British Columbia has been delayed by two weeks to complete the recovery boiler upgrade project.
This delay will result in a reduction of pulp production in the fourth quarter of approximately 10,000 tonnes.
Management is focusing on managing the associated project delays and mitigating anticipated project cost overruns.
Source: Canfor Pulp
- Boiler leak at Canfor's Northwood Pulp Mill
- Canfor Pulp Products reports net quarterly income of $10.3 million
- Canfor Pulp reports net income of $10.9 million in first quarter, 2013
- Winton Global Lumber's permanent closure announced
- Canfor permanently closes Rustad and Tackama operations
- Huge explosion at Lakeland Mills sawmill in Prince George
- Lakeland Mills explosion update: 1 dead
- Second man dies after Lakeland Mills explosion