J.D. Irving holding job fair to fill 200 positions in NB. Free training to chosen candidates
J.D. Irving is looking to hire 200 workers in New Brunswick, and with the cooperation of the provincial government, the company will be covering the costs of training the new workers.
The company is looking for harvesting-equipment operators, harvesting contractors, truck drivers and truck owner-operators.
Training will be provided at no cost to the chosen candidates.
J.D. Irving Job Fair – Fredericton, NB
Fredericton Legion on Queen Street
Monday 1 to 8 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
J.D. Irving, Limited subsidizes forestry education (Telegraph-Journal)
- J.D. Irving closes Deersdale sawmill in New Brunswick
- J.D. Irving closing Doaktown and Kedgwick sawmills in New Brunswick
- J.D. Irving Ltd. responds to New Brunswick's new Crown Forest management plan
- J.D. Irving vs. New Brunswick Forest Products Commission
- Minister Oliver tours Irving Paper in New Brunswick
- Vote for which school will receive a $20,000 outdoor classroom
- J.D. Irving is committed to buying private wood [VIDEO]
- Weyerhaeuser sells Miramichi mill to Arbec Forest Products