West Fraser Timber sells Skeena Sawmills Division
The Skeena Sawmills Division includes the Terrace sawmill and related Crown timber tenures. The Terrace sawmill has a single shift capacity of 90 million board feet per year.
The sale is expected to be completed in 2011.
The sale price has not been disclosed.
Source: West Fraser Timber
- Coast Tsimshian Resources advances plan for mills in Terrace, BC
- Two forestry audits north of Terrace, BC show compliance
- West Fraser Timber reports net earnings of $6 million in third quarter
- West Fraser Timber planning 2 biomass-powered plants in B.C.
- West Fraser Timber reports fourth quarter 2011 results
- West Fraser Timber appoints Ted Seraphim as President and Chief Operating Officer
- West Fraser Timber reports $17 million loss in first quarter, 2012
- West Fraser Timber reports earnings of $27 million in second quarter, 2012